Hot Air Ballooning in the Outback
Enjoy the desert at dawn in all its spectacular beauty and changing colours as your balloon floats across the remote open spaces of the Australian outback. Bring your camera to capture amazing shots of the MacDonnell Ranges in the background and experience the breathtaking feeling of flying over Australia’s red heart.
© Outback Ballooning
About the Experience
Experiencing the desert at dawn up in the clouds, an absolute must-do if you’re travelling to Alice Springs! The MacDonnell Ranges National Park in the background and the red centre of Australia in all its soft colours literally at your feet, isn’t this a memorable way to start your day? An awe-inspiring adventure in the outback, be sure to bring your camera for the memories.
© Spinifex Ballooning
What you need to know…
- Pick-up time is approximately 1 hour before first light, please allow up to 4 hours for this tour
- Light refreshments including sparkling wine and fruit juice are included
- Prices include a mandatory Civil Aviation Safety Authority Insurance
- Transfers to and from your accommodation are included, please enquire at time of booking
- Outdoor clothing and enclosed shoes are recommended
- Please wear comfortable and warm clothes as it can be colder in the air in winter, wear a hat and stay hydrated in summer as temperatures rise quickly after sunrise
Call 08 8929 1609 for bookings
to book your Hot Air Ballooning flight NOW!
For bookings and more information feel free to contact our Reception on 08 8929 1609 during business hours or enquire now at email@example.com.