Hot Air Ballooning in the Outback
Enjoy the desert at dawn in all its spectacular beauty and changing colours as you float in a hot air balloon across the remote open spaces of the Australian outback. Admire the MacDonnell Ranges while experiencing the breathtaking feeling of flying over Australia’s red heart.
© Outback Ballooning
About Outback Ballooning
The only Australian company specialising in remote hot air flying, Outback Ballooning has over 30 years’ experience in taking people up in the air. This is an absolute must-do if you’re looking for a truly memorable experience while you’re in Alice Springs. The MacDonnell Ranges National Park in the background and the Red Centre of Australia literally at your feet – isn’t this a memorable way to start your day? An awe-inspiring adventure in the outback, be sure to bring your camera with you to capture these memories.
© Spinifex Ballooning
What you need to know…
- Pick-up time is approximately 1 hour before first light, please allow up to 4 hours for this tour.
- Light refreshments including sparkling wine and fruit juice are included in the price.
- Prices include a mandatory Civil Aviation Safety Authority Insurance.
- Transfers to and from Jump Inn is included, please enquire at time of booking.
- Outdoor clothing and enclosed shoes are recommended.
- Please wear comfortable and warm clothes as it can be colder in the air in winter, wear a hat and stay hydrated in summer as temperatures rise quickly after sunrise.
Book Now! Call 08 8929 1609 or email email@example.com
For bookings and more information, feel free to contact our Reception on 08 8929 1609 from 7am-8pm daily
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.